You should be able to bring us a passion for learning and a desire to get the most out of every experience and opportunity. A well-defined development programme will help you, as will a tailored training plan that's all about you and what you need.
All of RM’s graduate vacancies are opportunities to either develop in a particular specialism or a launch pad to move around the business building up more general management experience. The scheme is truly flexible. The career path is not predetermined, the career development journey is personalised to ensure that we make the most of each individual’s potential. Either way all graduates will benefit from building their experience in a role where they are adding value and learning from day one.
The formal graduate development programme spans 12 months and the aim of the programme is to:
- induct you to RM
- help you to navigate the business and build your network
- develop you to be able to drive your own
- develop communication skills
- support professional development/accreditations
- give you a tailored training plan to help you achieve your career ambitions